Photo collage walls are a great way to showcase family photos while using some creativity and photo silhouettes make a great addition to a photo wall. Today I’m going to show you an easy way to create them. Now, I know there are other ways to do them but this way is super easy! I have done them for all three kids and added them to my photo collage wall.
To get started you will need:
- a picture of your child from the side to capture their silhouette (can be printed on regular paper)
- a piece of decorative paper to serve as your background
- a picture frame of your choice, (I prefer the antique looking oval frames for this project)
- a piece of black stock paper
- Once you print a copy of the silhouette photo use scissors to cut it out so that you are left with just the face and chest form.
- Trace the silhouette onto black card stock and cut it out
3. Cut a piece of decorative paper the size of the glass in your frame
4. Glue the black silhouette onto the decorative paper. Once it dries, place it in the frame and enjoy your masterpiece.
All done! Really easy!